Transfer Service

Buyers should complete the Buyer's Agreement for Water Service to transfer service into their name(s).

Sellers need to email us at to obtain transfer forms.  The transfer form will need to be given to the buyer(s) to fill out, sign and return to us at RWD #1 ~ PO Box 228 ~ Wamego KS 66547. 

The seller must pay all outstanding charges before service can be transferred. 

Relevant Documents