New Service Request

Welcome to the Rural Water District 1 of PT County KS Community.  Please contact our office at to place your name(s) on an account. 

If you are purchasing a previously owned home, you will need to sign two documents.  Until the documents are delivered the account will remain in the seller(s) name(s).